|“||Quickly answer me! If you do not quickly answer who I am, I will become a yandere!||”|
–Kaguya to Kazuki, Volume 1, Chapter 3
|Gallery | Relationship | Quotes|
|Relatives||Otonashi Tsukikurō (father)|
Unnamed older brother (deceased)
Purple (when in control of Asmodeus)
|School||National Knight Academy|
|Light Novel debut||Light Novel Volume 1|
|Manga debut||Chapter 1|
Otonashi Kaguya (
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Kaguya has a long black hime style haircut that goes past the waist and big amber eyes. She also wears a big purple ribbon in her hair. She has very large breasts and a slim figure. Kaguya wears the Academy's girls uniform. Her Decorteo Brigieux (Magic Dress) is very revealing as it consists of black attire around her neck, over her breasts, arms and legs. Her eye color changes to purple when Asmodeus takes control of her.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Kaguya is a sweet girl who has a very warm and cheerful personality, she is willing to help anyone in need. Kaguya can easily talk to people who she just met, she is like an older sister to everyone in the Witch's House. After prolonged use of her Decorteo Brigieux, her personality changes since Asmodeus governs lustful desires so change in her personality is a common side-effect. Kaguya is very kind-hearted and care-free; she instantly became interested in Kazuki upon their first meeting and wants to guide him as his Magika senior, much to his sister's dismay. She is also very flirtatious when it comes to Kazuki attempting to sexually assault him in her Decorteo Brigieux due to Asmodeus' influence.
History[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
Kaguya had an older brother who was a Swordsman, like Kazuki. However, he died in an unknown accident. Her father brainwashed her since she was a small child and instilled in her blind obedience to him. He also created an obsession with being the strongest Magika Stigma. Due to this she challenged and ruthlessly defeated many opponents in her first year and reached level 10 in a record breaking 2 months. Her cold visage in battle in those days seemed totally contradictory in comparison with her normal personality. Liz Liza Westwood was her teacher in her first year at the National Knight Academy.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Volume 1[edit | edit source]
- Kaguya always had the goal of improving relations between the two schools. The notion of the Magika Stigma being overwhelmingly superior to the Swordsmen (a notion promoted by some teachers and the Knight Order) created many problems. Some Magic Division students became bullies and targeted the Swordsmanship Division students, while their counterparts were reluctant to stand up for themselves other than their Student Council President Hayashizaki Kanae. Therefore when Kanae’s younger brother Hayashizaki Kazuki received an Enigma despite being a male Swordsman she sensed an opportunity. When she spotted him wandering the campus alone, ostracized due to being the only male she made it a point to introduce herself. She told him she planned to personally mentor him and was the first and only person to greet him warmly and the two quickly became friends. He explains that Kanae was about to give him a campus tour but she had been called away when a fight broke out. Kaguya offered to become his new tour guide but they found themselves headed for the fight which was becoming more intense.
- Once there they found Kanae taking on two Magika Stigma who apparently targeted a Swordsman with a flimsy excuse. Apparently certain students had been using Swordsmen as target practice to test their new Summoning Magic. Despite their arrogance these two weren’t able to complete any of their spells because Kanae’s speed and skill were so overwhelming. Kaguya put a stop to the fight and encouraged peace. But Kazuki was the only one who seemed to be interested in her message, the rest felt those bitter feelings between the schools were too intense to be overcome. Kanae got jealous and the two girls got into a tug-of-war over which one would carry on with Kazuki’s tour.
- The new Magic Division students were gathered in the fountain square where Kaguya delivered the speech for the opening ceremony. She spoke of the history of magic and the challenges they would face in the future. She also spoke of the duties they would be expected to carry out as Knights. She would give them a demonstration of the power of Demonic Beasts as well as Summoning Magic. Asmodeus suddenly materialized, she felt a little insulted being used for a public display but decided to forgive her. Vice-President Hoshikaze Hikaru brought in a massive dragon she had restrained with magic. The creature was set loose and charged right at the terrified students but Kaguya obliterated it before it could do any harm. This proved to be an impressive and effective demonstration.
- As Student Council President Kaguya was also in charge of the Contracting Ceremony. Her job was to use Telepathy Magic to guide new students to the Astrum to make a contract with their Diva. It was rare for anyone to succeed on their first try and no one in Class 1 managed it. Class 2 arrived led by Liz Liza Westwood. Rank-A Amasaki Mio was the first to succeed, making a contract with Phenex. She wanted to try out her new Summoning Magic right away and had to be talked out of it. When it was Kazuki’s turn she told him how she thought that his unique position as a Swordsman in the Magic Division could help them improve relations between the two schools. He agreed to help her at once and she was delighted to finally have an ally in her ambition. After Kazuki dove into the Astrum a small naked girl fully materialized and kissed him to seal the contract. The girl said her name was Leme but seemed to have lost her memory. Kaguya noted she was not one of the 72 Pillars but still offered the girl her robe (which she wore to conceal her revealing Magic Dress). Even more unusual the girl claimed to have no Summoning Magic at all. There was a real chance Kazuki might be declared an Illegal Magician for making a contract outside the 72 Pillars. The third and last contract made that day was between Hiakari Koyuki and Vepar.
- Kaguya and Liz Liza-sensei attended a staff meeting to reach a decision on Kazuki’s case. There were quite a few people who insisted the Stigma be removed at once and Kazuki be sent to the Swordsmanship Division. But the two of them argued strongly against this. Since Leme had gone about making a contract the exact same way as the 72 Pillars there was a chance she had a connection to them. Therefore they risked offending them by treating her badly. The risk of a wait-and-see attitude seemed low anyway because Kazuki hadn’t received either Summoning Magic or a Magic Dress. It was decided that the Student Council should keep a close eye on him. They scrapped their original plan to have Kazuki live alone off-campus and instead would have him move into the Witch's House. Kazuki was greatly relieved when he heard this and grateful they pleaded on his behalf. Kazuki carried the sleeping Leme on his back and followed after Kaguya. When they arrived she told him how the first years are supposed to handle the chores. To her delight he told her he quite enjoyed household chores. Leme woke up and demanded the bathroom. As Kaguya guided her there she told Kazuki he was free to take any bedroom without a nameplate. Unfortunately he happened to walk in on their only other new resident Mio changing her clothes as a result. Mio was outraged but Kaguya explained to her and Koyuki that Kazuki and Leme would be living here from now on.
- They all gathered downstairs to get to know each other better as they awaited the missing Hikaru who was on a Quest. Kazuki had been too nervous about his future to pay attention to the orientation earlier so they told him how things worked in this school. Once Hikaru arrived she greeted the new residents. She seemed thrilled when there was finally someone there who looked more like a boy that her. She became extreme uncomfortable once she found out he was a real boy. It was explained that Hikaru had always gone to an all-girls school ad was terrified of men. Hikaru had bought plenty of snacks, allowing the welcome party to begin and it lasted till midnight.
- Kaguya plays cards with the others during the party and does quite well, but wasn’t able to maintain her poker face as well as Koyuki.
- The next morning she quite enjoys the breakfast Kazuki made and even has a tasty lunch to bring with her.
- Kaguya was stunned to receive a Duel application between Kazuki and Mio. She had insulted the Ancient Sword Style of his foster family so be declared he would defeat her armed only with a sword. Such a Due had never been held officially at the school before and she resisted it, wanting peace between the schools. They were interrupted by Kanae who was thrilled with the whole idea of this Duel, seeing a chance to undermine the Magic Division. She handed Kazuki his favorite sword and encouraged him. She also was able to overrule Kaguya’s objections and approve the Duel with her own authority. Quite a large crowd gathered to watch the Duel. Everyone in attendance (other than Kanae) was shocked when Kazuki was able to Foresight and elude every single magic attack Mio threw at him. Kaguya felt confident she could negate this tactic with her wide-area magic. Kanae, who was sitting next to her, was still confident of her chances in the Inter-Division matches this year. Kazuki so dominated the match Koyuki, who was acting as referee, declared him the winner though Mio refused to admit defeat. In the end this Duel had a positive influence on the thinking of the students. The Magika Stigma lost some of their arrogance and gained respect for sword skills while Swordsmen got a massive boost of confidence
- When the household saw Kazuki and Mio happily preparing dinner side-by-side they couldn’t help but notice the abrupt change in their relationship. The Inter-Division Tournament was approaching and Kaguya wanted to nominate Koyuki as their first year representative. As much as Mio wanted to redeem herself Koyuki hadn’t gotten to debut yet. While the curry is on the stave they receive a surprise visit from Kanae, who demands to know why her brother is living here with a bunch of girls. She insisted he should transfer at once but they objected, as did Kazuki himself. However Kanae had already gone behind his back and spoken to the staff. Since Kazuki had already shown great talent with a sword and no sign of any Summoning Magic it was apparently easy to persuade most of them to support the transfer. Kanae introduced them to Kamiizumi Iori, who was her Vice-President and disciple. It had been arranged for Kazuki to face this person in the Inter-Division Tournament. If he could not beat her with Summoning Magic alone he would be forcibly transferred. By the time this intense discussion was over dinner was ruined on the stove.
- The next morning Kazuki demonstrated for Mio and herself that he could use Phenex’ Level 1 Barrett. He told them that Leme could copy at least the low-level Summoning Magic of other Diva. She encouraged him to try out Asmodeus’ magic too but he said vaguely their “compatibility” wasn’t good enough. He saw she found that disappointing and premised to work on it. Kaguya noted that while this power was apparently quite versatile his chanting speed was quite show, about double that of Mio, because he lacked a proper Magic Dress.
- The next day Kaguya and Koyuki decided to help out Hikaru, who had taken on a Quest to subjugate a Stigma Hunter dubbed Earth Snake. That evening they found him while he was attacking Kazuki and Mio, who were apparently on their way home from a date. Kaguya fired a spell at him but he managed to escape again. She cursed herself for hesitating to use a sure-kill technique. Kazuki was sympathetic, guessing correctly she had never killed anyone before. Kazuki noted that the guy managed to fire spells without chanting. He was told that contractors who were possessed could do that but the price they paid was that their minds were eroded as the Diva tried to seize their flesh body. Back at home
- Kaguya came to Kazuki’s room and tried to seduce him. He could tell she was in a strange state and slapped her to bring her back to her senses. She explains that as the Diva of Lust she was sometimes affected by Asmodeus’ magic like this. He insisted that he knew how kind and sweet she was and that she was the first friend he made here. Kaguya was touched when he said this kind of thing would never make him think less of her or change how he felt about her.
- On the day of the tournament they told Kazuki that this was a rare event to which outside spectators were invited. Kaguya was a little worried Illegal Magicians might conceal themselves in the crowd, but nobody else seemed worried about that. With Koyuki acting as referee again, Hikaru was up first, facing Torazō Yamada. Nobody expected a close match but Torazō showed skill and resourcefulness and was able to hold his own for a while. Even though Hikaru had a huge advantage and dominated once she cast Ride Lightning, everyone was quite impressed by Torazō’s performance. Koyuki managed to react in time to stop Hikaru from getting carried away and killing her opponent in the heat of the moment. Kazuki’s match was next and the contest seemed pretty even at first. Kazuki was inspired by their cheering and suddenly unlocked new spells. He used Asmodeus’ Level 1 Desire Tenable and even Phenex’ Level 5 Blazing Wings to overwhelm his opponent. After this performance even Kanae had to admit he belonged in the Magic Division. Kaguya’s earlier worry came to pass when an Illegal Magician in the stands named Kaya suddenly summoned two dragons to attack the school.
- As chaos erupted, Liz Liza-sensei used Mist Magic to obscure the vision of the dragons. This protected those students resisting them as well as the fleeing spectators. Though Liz Liza-sensei urged them to work together, each Student Council took on their own dragon at first. In this fight Hikaru tried to act as the vanguard while Kaguya chanted. But Ride Lighting wasn’t able to last long enough for her to finish her spells. She kept having to abandon her high-level chant to assist Hikaru. Things were looking bad when Kanae tuned up and offered to hold the front line. The other dragon had proven immune to swords; their only chance of victory was for them to use Chorus Magic. Kaguya hesitated but decided to trust Kanae, asking Hikaru to go bring Koyuki over. Those two supplied their magic to Kaguya who was able to perform, a Complete Summing of Asmodeus. She used Seventh Hell on the dragons and on the caster. Kazuki asked her to show mercy to Kaya, who was his childhood friend, but the spell couldn’t be stopped. Besides she had decided not to hesitate and this fight couldn’t go on much longer, given how few students were still able to fight. Just before her death Kaya surrendered to her Diva Loki, who walked out of the flames unscathed. At that time Kaguya lost the will to fight (although she retained Asmodeus in the physical world). Only Kazuki was crazy enough to confront this enemy, whose Defensive Magic seemed impenetrable. Loki was unable to win in swordsmanship and fired a powerful spell only to have Mio jump in and sacrifice herself to protect Kazuki. Kazuki was determined to get revenge and used a special technique to wound Loki. Before Loki could retaliate, Kaguya found the resolve to stand up and cover for Kazuki. Loki then retreated with the help of an Illegal Magician she recognized at Earth Snake. With the threat gone, Kaguya allowed herself to faint.
- After Kaguya passed out, a camera worn by a member of the Knight Order recorded Kazuki performing a Complete Summoning of Phenex to revive Mio. Liz Liza-sensei was the only other person who knew the truth about Leme’s power and was forced to reveal it to the rest of the staff and the Knight Order. Because they were in charge of monitoring Kazuki, Kaguya and Hikaru were called into a secret meeting. Liz Liza-sensei told them the whole truth about Kazuki being the King and how the “Power of Bonds” worked. Loki was busy organizing all the Illegal Magicians under his banner. The Student Council was very busy helping out the Knight Order while Mio stayed home to look after Kazuki who was deep in Magic Intoxication for five days. When the three of them got home they were delighted to find Kazuki had woken up. All three were still feeling the effects of the Chorus Magic and cuddled up in Kazuki’s bed, upsetting Mio.
Volume 2[edit | edit source]
- After Kazuki and Mio failed badly on their first Quest Mio was in serious danger of being demoted to Rank-B and evicted from the Witch's House. When she found out Koyuki immediately challenged Mio to a Duel and asked the teacher and Kaguya to be their witnesses. Kazuki didn't understand why it was approved so easily and still hoped to stop it. Realizing he didn't understand Koyuki's intention she encouraged him to wait and see what happened. With Hikaru as the referee the fight began. Both girls displayed equally powerful magic but even when Mio seemed at a disadvantage she managed to fight back. She told Kazuki that he was overprotective and was underestimating his partner. Kaguya told Kazuki that Mio had a remarkable amount of magic power and always managed to find more when backed into a corner, making Kazuki realize he had never seen her fall into Magic Intoxication. In the end the match ended in a draw. Mio's evaluation was slightly improved and she was no longer in immediate danger of being demoted.
- Liz Liza-sensei called together the residents of the Witch's House for a special Student Council meeting. There she introduced the new transfer student Charlotte Lieben Frau. She was the Princess of a small nation under the thumb of Germany. Lotte had suffered from an illness that kept her bedridden from birth. She nearly died around her 14th birthday when a mysterious Diva made her an offer. He took over the parts of her body suffering from illness and as a result she was totally cured. Doing this had made her an Illegal Magician, which carried a death sentence in Germany. So her Diva had flown her to Japan to seek asylum. When the Diva appears, taking on the appearance of a young boy Leme could tell he was just like her, having lost his powers and memory. He couldn't even remember his own name, so she called him "Prophet". He contracted with her partially to help restore his own powers. Though he had fully materialized he had not done anything to encroach in Lotte's mind. As it turned out she had remarkable skill at Telepathy, which allowed her to learn fluent Japanese in only 3 days. This is also why she was allowed to skip ahead and enroll as a Rank-A student despite being only 14. She would be living at the Witch's House where they could monitor her, just like Kazuki. Kaguya was eager to be her friend. Liz Liza-sensei suggested that Kazuki and Mio should add her to their team.
- They hold a party to welcome Lotte to the house. Kazuki prepared Lotte’s favorite food, but she had no experience eating with chopsticks. Kazuki began feeding her and the rest of them couldn’t resist doing the same. When it was Kaguya’s turn the sadist in her couldn’t resist teasing her, which the others criticized her for. Kaguya came to see Kazuki in his room, once again having been affected by her Diva, apparently having harassed Hikaru because of it. She had gotten jealous that he was getting so close to Mio and Lotte and encouraged him to get closer to her as well. She talked about how the Germans agreed to help temporarily in the haunt for Loki, because the Norse Gods hated Loki. The Japanese were desperate for full cooperation but they were unwilling to do that unless they sent Lotte back home to face execution. Naturally other nations would be outraged if they knowingly handed over an innocent girl to be executed so it was a dicey situation. It seemed her words were meant to warn Kazuki to be cautious of the squad of German Knights who would arrive shortly. She also hinted to him she was aware of his power as a King. Once she had calmed down Kaguya went back to her room. Once Lotte demonstrated her unique powers to her classmates the next day, it became impossible to hide that she had made a contract outside the 72 Pillars.
- Kazuki’s party fought back and defeated Beatrix. People suddenly decided to regard the “probationary” Kazuki as a dangerous Illegal Magician. On top of that the Knight Order lay (false) charges against Kazuki. When her father Headmaster Otonashi Tsukikurō coldly ordered her to arrest her friends she obeyed, becoming cold and ruthless. She didn’t want to force anyone close to Kazuki to choose sides so she recruited only Torazō to act as her vanguard. They attacked Kazuki’s party without explaining why, only making it clear they now considered Kazuki a “criminal”. Kaguya did it this hoping to frighten Lotte and get her to run away, but Lotte wouldn’t abandon Kazuki. Kaguya kept urging them to surrender, but also made it clear she was conflicted about what she was doing. Lotte was able to resist her illusionary pain to some degree with her Telepathy skill, but Kazuki was just the opposite. Kaguya easily incapacitated the girls and was about to do the same to Kazuki when Koyuki turned up. She used Moves on the Field to hinder them and gave Kazuki’s party a chance to escape. But the pursuers were able to avoid the ice and catch up by riding on tentacles. As Koyuki tried to fend her off without success, Kaguya criticized her for defying the Knight Order. But Koyuki had seen her crying after receiving this Quest and knew she was more conflicted than she was letting on. As she tried to restrain the fugitives, Asmodeus also warned her that her heart wasn’t in this, but her duty came first. Hikita Kōhaku (who Kaguya didn’t even recognize) suddenly turned up to rescue Kazuki’s party, using a Sacred Treasure to cover for their escape. Once it was clear she had failed her Quest, Kaguya collapsed in tears.
Volume 3[edit | edit source]
Kazuki noticed that her Positivity Level was jumping all over the place and couldn’t he read. He figured this meant her heart was in turmoil. Hikaru took offense that her friend Lotte was targeted for death and had a hard time believing the charges against Kazuki too. As such, she refused to participate in the search for the fugitives and thus they weren’t of much use in the hunt for the fugitives. Ten Quad-Core Magicians attacked the Sword Division buildings while classes were in session. Several buildings were demolished and they then began to target the students. The majority who had no confidence to face off against the Magika Stigma chose to run away.
There was panic in the Magic Division staff room until the Headmaster arrived. He told the Magic Division students and staff to take cover and not try to take on the Illegal Magicians or assist the Swordsmanship Division. He insisted they would rely on the Knight Order to help them. They had no reports about the identity of the attackers. Hikaru wanted to go out and assist in the fight, but the Headmaster refused to permit it, insisting it was best to protect the students. Hikaru wasn’t happy but Kaguya simply obeyed. The Headmaster said they had already requested help from the Knight Order and he insisted on waiting for them before they take action. The Headmaster admitted the Knight Order would be slow to react. He said help would arrive in the form of a squad of German Knights who happened to be nearby. Hikaru was furious they would rely on the people who were trying to kill Lotte and she decided to disobey orders and join the fight. They tried to stop her but couldn’t, the Headmaster didn’t even try. Kaguya was obedient to her father like always. He had suppressed her emotions and she simply obeyed. Nyarlathotep easily made use of the suggestions planted in her mind by her father.
Beatrix arrived accompanied by her fellow Knights Damian and Eleonora Abendroth. They had been summoned by the Headmaster, not to assist in the battle, which was already over, but to go after Kazuki and Lotte again. Beatrix’s friends express concern that she seems to be obsessed with Kazuki now. She warns her friends that Kazuki is a King and shouldn’t be underestimated. It was decided that Kaguya would be joining them as rear support. Just as Kazuki’s group was done with the battle the German Knights arrived to attack them. Beatrix introduced her friends Damian and Eleonora. Kaguya would be supporting them from the rear but was clearly conflicted. Nyarlathotep (disguised as the Headmaster) casts Sanity Down to suppress her emotions, though nobody but Kazuki seemed to notice this. Kazuki asks his friends to take on the German Knights and offers them strategic advice. He also lends his Sacred Treasure to Kanae, who will be facing Beatrix. He charges after Kaguya in order to free her from control and finds a way to elude Beatrix who tries to intercept him.
Kazuki confronts Kaguya and encourages her to return to her senses. But she has no idea anything is wrong with her. Thanks to special training with Lotte Kazuki is now able to resist her illusionary pain attacks. She tried using a wide-area spell on him. But he could sense the kind of magic that was coming and was able to conjure the proper spell to resist it. Kaguya was shocked and truly began to see Kazuki’s potential as a Magical Swordsman. Though she's stronger than any past opponent, he is able to use his foresight and dodge her attacks. He practically dared her to cast her Level 9 magic. He simply stood there without moving knowing that spell would only work on him if she truly considered him an enemy. Sure enough, once the spell was cast Asmodeus told her it wouldn’t work on Kazuki because she held no hostility toward him at all. The feedback of this failed spell, along with the fact she had tried to use it in her emotionless state, finally freed her from the spell. She was shocked by her own actions and couldn’t understand what had driven her to act in such a manner against her dear friends. Kazuki hugged and reassured her.
Once the others saw Kazuki hugging Kaguya after freeing her from mind control, the Germans realized they couldn’t rely on her support anymore. Besides that they were growing suspicious of the Headmaster’s motives. They had gained new respect for their opponents and in this situation elected to retreat. Several of them thought the battle was over at that point. But Kazuki confronted Nyarlathotep in his disguise as the Headmaster. He called out all the obvious flaws with his Quad-Core Magicians, which were easily defeated by them. He was no longer hiding the fact he was an Illegal Magician. Kaguya was stunned to learn the truth. So was Board Chairman Amasaki who popped up nearby. He realized the Headmaster must have been the one who created those strange magicians and no doubt sacrificed innocent lives to do it. Nyarlathotep then stabbed him though the chest, having decided to kill all the witnesses. Mio ran over to help her step-father and she is gradually able to heal him. Nyarlathotep reveals his true form, but seems weak in terms of magic power. He uses Psycho Noise to disrupt the chanting of the mages, including Mio’s healing magic. But Kaguya finds the resolve to fight of her own volition for the first time.
Asmodeus congratulates her by giving her a special powerful spell she uses to destroy the enemy in a single hit. Though she had resolved herself to kill her father in the process he somehow survived. As they celebrate, Koyuki sees several girls getting close to Kazuki. Her dark feelings of self-doubt return and Nyarlathotep exploits those emotions and begins consuming her body for his own. Her friends are shocked and unsure of what to do. But Tsukahara Kazuha keeps a cool head and produces a special Sacred Treasure which she gives to Kazuki. With it he is able to drive the evil Diva out of Koyuki’s body. Nyarlathotep has stolen her magic but is barely holding himself together. He is determined to at least kill Kazuki before he vanishes. Kaguya takes the initial attack and reflects the pain before collapsing in Magic Intoxication. Kazuki then destroys all traces of the monster with his sword.
The morning after his return home, Kazuki met Hikaru for their morning training session. They are interrupted by Kaguya, who is still half-asleep and under her Diva’s influence. She hugs him to her chest and won’t let go. As they squabble over him Kazuha interrupts them, giving him a nasty look indeed. She thanked him for his help in resolving the crisis. Her Diva Futsunushi no Kami does so as well and as an apology for doubting him he allows Kazuha to become a conquest target, though her number is only at the “friendship” level. Before she leaves he offers to include her in their training session, though she says no. Even after one fight Kazuki knows exactly why her style is so flawed. Kazuha is always practicing by herself so she won’t be teased. But he insists that if she didn’t start practicing with other people, she would never be able to correct the flaws in her technique. She thanks him for his helpful advice before departing. He gets back to his own training but Kaguya tells him the new Headmaster wants to meet with him before school. They had provided evidence the former Headmaster had based the weapons on years of secret immoral government research related to magic. Board Chairman Amasaki became the new Headmaster and fully supported Kazuki now. The scandal was used to leverage the government to force corrupt officials out and to advance key reforms. These changes included fair treatment of Illegal Magicians who weren’t hostile and the legalization of Sacred Treasures. It was also declared the two schools would be led under one banner now and be treated as equal.
Volume 4[edit | edit source]
Kazuki is enjoying his breakfast with the residents of the Witch’s House. Mio keeps asking him questions about his preferences about her clothes and hairstyle. He gives non-committal answers. Hikaru insisted that girlish clothes would look bad on her because she sees herself as a man. Kazuki fiercely disagrees with her about that. Mio drags Kazuki away from their meal so they can talk in private.
In class, the format for the Chief Student Council President election was laid out. Each candidate would form a four-person team with two people from each division. They would compete in a tournament meant to display both their fighting skills and their leadership qualities. After that an election would be held with all students having an equal vote. During lunch the residents were called back to the house along with their friends from the Sword Division, all the people seen as likely candidates. Though most of them had been nominated only three of them were actually running. Kōhaku was already planning to resign as President and was unable to convince Kanae to take the job again. Kazuki’s team had Mio, Kōhaku and Kazuha, who wanted to work with her best friend. Kaguya asked Koyuki to be her partner for the tournament since they had known each other the longest and she agreed. Everyone had expected Kanae to want to join her brother’s team. Instead she said she would rather rival him in the strongest team possible and elected to join Kaguya’s team. Kanae convinced Torazō to join her as it wasn’t feasible for him to work with the man-phobic Hikaru. They seemed likely to be the strongest group in the tournament. Hikaru’s, teammates were Lotte and Iori. They were a swordsman short and she later added Kimura Tomomi to her team.
They gathered for the meeting to officially join the tournament. The next group to appear was a pair of twin girls Ryūtaki Miyabi and Ryūtaki Shinobu. They were quite powerful but anti-social and only worked with each other. The twins were identical except Miyabi was an Elf. She thanked Kazuki for disposing of the former Headmaster, who apparently had been trying to capture her as a test subject. She made her romantic interest in Kazuki obvious. They had been recruited by twin boys from the Sword Division Takasugi Shūsui and Takasugi Harunari. They were radicals who advocated that Magika Stigma should be deprived of civil rights and locked away and brainwashed to prevent them from endangering the public. Another team was led by the delinquent Mibu Akira paired with her best friend Asamiya Anna. These girls were forced to attend the Academy against their will because they received an Enigma. In protest they refused to participate in things like Quests or duels so it was impossible to gauge their strength.
As Kazuki feared, as Liz Liza-sensei laid out the rules certain things were banned. Magicians were prohibited from carrying weapons, swordsmen could only use standard magic and Sacred Treasures were banned. In other words everyone on Kazuki’s team but Mio would be fighting with a handicap. A lottery was held for setting the bracket. He was approached by Hikaru and Kazuha but he and Kaguya were called into a meeting. The Headmaster was growing suspicious of the motives of the new Board Chairman Takasugi Takayoshi. He had managed to push through this strange tournament. The fact that all but 3 of the 16 teams were led by untested or irresponsible people was very suspicious. He feared they were on that man’s payroll. If he could install a puppet he could gain total control of the Academy. Not only could he derail the Headmaster’s agenda, he would be in a position to influence whole generations of Knights, just as the former Headmaster had done. When Kazuki mentioned the attempt on his life and his belief she was an agent of China, they all suspected they were the ones behind this whole plot. A number of students had been assaulted by a figure in black who was suspiciously able to avoid the security cameras. The teams began to train but with 16 of them, and with them wanting to maintain secrecy, it was hard to find space.
Kazuki’s team fought in the first match. His tactics concentrated on covering for each other and relying on teamwork. This went exactly as planned. With encouragement, Kazuha finds her confidence and defeats her opponent without help, stunning the audience. In the second match Kaguya’s team dominates Kiritani Natsuo's, employing the exact strategy Kazuki predicted. In the third match the twin brothers covered the twin sisters until Lunatic Labyrinth drew them all into a mental world where the other side lost quickly. Kazuki had prepared enough lunch for their whole group to eat together. Kōhaku hadn’t predicted that and had also prepared a feast so there was plenty of food. Even Miyabi snuck into their group and snuck some food. Before being dragged off by her sister she encouraged Kazuki to beat Kaguya and face them in the semi-finals. In the fifth match Hikaru’s team used excellent teamwork and skill to defeat the opponents easily. The fact that Hikaru and Lotte were strong at close range gave them the edge. In the sixth match, Mibu’s team stunned everyone when their swordsmen Katsura Karin and Hayashi Shizuka didn’t even participate. The spell casters were trained enough in Chinese Kenpo to counter the enemy swordsmen and were able to dodge incoming magic. It became a decisive victory for them. The second round began with Kazuki’s match against Kaguya. In a direct confrontation they could never win, but he had seen through the weaknesses of their opponents. Again using teamwork and the tactics Kazuki devised they are able whittle down the other side and they finally gang up on Kaguya and win. Kaguya was shocked and disappointed that she had been seen through so easily and started calling him Kazuki. The twin sisters won the second match exactly as they had before. Hikaru faced Mibu’s team next. The swordsmen on that team had hidden their true power before. While Hikaru and Lotte weren’t disadvantaged in magic, their opponents kept mysteriously getting back up every time they were beaten. It was clear they were cheating somehow but the Board Chairman refused to declare the match forfeit without proof. Hikaru received a savage beating from Hayashi who was able to pierce Defensive Magic and injure her gravely while laughing about it. Kazuki called for the match to end, while everyone else was slow to react. Realizing Hayashi intended to murder Hikaru, Mibu just barely managed to end the fight with her magic first.
Hikaru tried to downplay her injures after the match, but she had been seriously injured. The residents and Liz Liza-sensei ignored the final match to check on her but it seemed she would recover with rest. The others left her room but she asked Kazuki to stay and chat. Kaguya visits him in one of her erotic moods and they wind up taking things much further than ever before, he starts calling her Kaguya in their alone time. After a very erotic moment she returns to normal and asks to spend the night. Before sleeping he agrees to take her on a date as well.
The day of the semi-finals arrived. Kazuki confronted the twin brothers with dangerous ideals in the first match. They were unable to prevent the casting of Lunatic Labyrinth and they were all drawn into a mental world. Lunatic Labyrinth ended, the brothers were out already and the sisters were dropping Burning Icicle on the party from the sky. Mio was tried to defend them but her magic wasn’t very effective. Kazuki cast Storm Fort to remove the threat. The sisters cast their Union Magic but Kazuki cleaved the incoming attack in two. The audience cheered and Miyabi was stunned and impressed. She landed and immediately surrendered over her sister’s objections; they had no way to win any longer.
Her sister and the twin brothers question why she surrendered like that but she didn’t give any clear answers. But Kazuki had seen through her true motives. She admitted she was testing him and his worthiness as a leader. Miyabi suddenly kissed Kazuki on the cheek, shocking everybody, most of all her sister. Miyabi clearly confessed her love over her sister’s objections. It was revealed that her sister refused to recognize her as an Elf. Her mind wouldn’t accept reality and she wouldn’t spend time with anyone but Miyabi. But this fact also saved Miyabi from the loneliness other Elves experienced. She suggested that Kazuki should conquer them both. Leme accused Gremory of leaking information on his power. This had been another test of his worthiness he had passed, and Leme was also impressed with his performance. But the real battle was against the team he would face in the finals. As expected the most dangerous team won the second match and progressed to the finals. When Kazuki got home all the residents of the house were wearing maid outfits, having prepared a party to celebrate him getting into the finals. They insisted on doing all the housework until the finals. Hikaru and Lotte encouraged him to take revenge for them in the final match as they sat down to eat.
Volume 5[edit | edit source]
Before the finals a series of exhibition matches were held. This allowed the eliminated teams to display their talents again. It wound up being Kaguya and Hikaru in a battle for third place. The only other people who had been impressive were the twin sisters. But ever since being freed from mind control Kaguya had gained the ability to resist mental attacks and was easily able to turn the tables. Miyabi and her sister sat with Kazuki’s group. Kazuki was asked who he was rooting for. He wisely sidestepped the issue by cheering for his sister. Koyuki impressed everyone by defending Hikaru’s long-range magic. In the end it became a close-range brawl for everyone. While Hikaru and Lotte had an advantage in that scenario, Kanae was particularly critical in stopping Lotte and in the end only the leaders were left. Those two had fought many times and as always it ended with Hikaru’s loss. Hikaru and Lotte demanded special attention from Kazuki at lunch. Kaguya’s team joined them and Kazuki noted he was especially impressed by Kanae. They all had fun playing around together. Kazuki wasn’t allowed to make the lunch today and the girls were feeding him the dishes they prepared. When he gave Koyuki special attention and affection the other girls demanded it too.
Before the final match Kazuki spoke to them all about the plot behind the scenes. How the new Board Chairman had arranged this tournament. He also seemed to be in cahoots with that delinquent team to seize control of the Academy by installing a puppet. The group backing him advocated for the civil rights of Magika Stigma to be revoked. He also told them of the assassination attempts on him and that the swordsmen on the opposing team were contracted with Divas from China. Over the past few weeks Hayashi had brainwashed a number of students. Some of the candidates only signed up due to this brainwashing. He also told them how China was pulling the strings behind this whole plot to weaken Japan. The group was shocked by this. Kazuki also confirmed that it was Divine Protection by Hayashi’s Diva that allowed Mibu and company to continually regenerate magic. The Germans had told him that Hayashi was a well known operative and that those with her blessing could regenerate 70 times. They couldn’t win unless they could beat Hayashi first or cut off that blessing. Kazuha had a Summoning Magic that could do it, but it would violate the rules to use it. Kazuki planned to take on the dangerous two by himself. If he succeeded in backing them into a corner they might abandon pretense and use Summoning Magic in a last ditch attempt to assassinate the King. If that happened he encouraged Kazuha to use her magic. It was possible that Hayashi had brainwashed her entire team and if so Kazuha should be able to free them.
Liz Liza-sensei acted as referee. As was the plan Kazuki took grave risks to take on Hayashi and Karin alone. His team displayed excellent teamwork holding the magic users back. He was able to utilize numerous types of magic at once, shocking the audience and frightening Hayashi. She forced Karin to act as her meat shield, who suffered terrible pain as a result. Kazuki managed to attack Hayashi directly and forced them to use their Summoning Magic. Despite the danger the Board Chairman still refused to stop the match, having a logical argument prepared. Kazuha generated a weapon she was able to use to cut off the Divine Protection from the magic users. Though Kōhaku was forced to withdraw due to the damage she took while protecting her. But due to an attack by Mibu, who had never been brainwashed, her weapon was lost before Kazuki could use it to free Karin. Hayashi forced her sister to use a dangerous wide-area attack despite the risk to innocent people. Mio managed to rescue the enemy magicians and Kazuki did the same for Kazuha. In that desperate situation he had only one choice. He apologized to Kazuha before kissing her. Doing a full summoning of her Diva allowed him to disperse all the dangerous magic, free Karin from control and force Hayashi to escape while vowing revenge.
Karin was taken to the infirmary where Kazuki’s group gathered. The Headmaster said a seal would be placed on her Stigma to limit her magic. He planned to send her to prison for life without trial. But both Kazuki and Karin’s teammates objected. They believed she was forced to take those actions due to the influence of her cruel sister, who she desperately wanted the approval of. The Headmaster regarded those two delinquents as criminals too. But they just wanted to get stronger and help the pitiful Karin. They had no idea China was behind it all. They were only called delinquents because they resented having to abandon their goals in life to enroll in this Academy. Those girls believed strongly that if a kindly person reached out to Karin she could be redeemed. Several others, including the Headmaster's step-daughter Mio, also agreed they should give her a chance before condemning her. In the end Kazuki insisted he would take responsibility and monitor Karin. As her target this was the only way to verify she had reformed. He was confident she was no threat to him and he could put himself in a state of heightened awareness so he couldn’t fall victim in his sleep. Relenting to the King, the Headmaster told him to stay by her side full time and would give them a week before sending her to prison.
Kazuki had spent the week in isolation with the captured spy Karin. In the end his kindness won her over and she became his ally. He returned to class just in time for the formal vote. Those radical twin brothers had put on an elaborate election campaign in his absence. Kazuki had left his own campaign to his teammates Mio and Kōhaku. The students were called to a meeting where the results would be announced. The sixteen candidates were up on stage with the Headmaster and Board Chairman waiting for the official tally. Kazuki worried about funny business with the vote count. But in the end Kazuki was elected by a wide margin and gave a speech focusing on unity between the two divisions.
Karin had now become a hardcore NEET. Kazuki insisted she must start attending school again, this time in the Magic Division where he could monitor her. Karin was given her own room. Kazuki paid a visit to the Student Council room. His friends all joined them. It was agreed that Kazuki would be based here, as the Sword Division buildings were still being rebuilt. An election had been held and Kanae became President again with Kōhaku as Vice-President. He was confident with Kaguya and Kanae supporting him. They made suggestions on ways to increase interaction between the schools, and he was most interested in the creation of a school newspaper. Yumeno Shiori won the post of newspaper chairman. Mio noted she was the top of the Rank-B students and frankly at Rank-A level. They spent the day beginning to set up the newspaper office in the Witch’s House. Kazuki was seeking advice on how best to romance women. When asked, Kaguya told Kazuki the setting was critical for romance. When she mentioned the date he had promised her it had completely slipped his hind. She punished him by handcuffing him to her bed and toying with him all night.
A few days later they were ready to publish the first newspaper issue. Shiori had overworked herself and was exhausted. Kazuki focused on introducing himself and the other Student Council members. He also outlined his policy plans and welcomed suggestions and comments. He also included information on how each school operated. When he contacted the Headmaster for final approval he was told that the Board Chairman and his entire family had vanished without a trace. That night news reports stated there had been a massive coordinated strike on all Knight Order posts in western Japan by a mysterious force including mysterious Illegal Magicians. All of western Japan had now been conquered by this unknown army and was now under a complete communications blackout.
The former Board Chairman appeared on TV announcing that western Japan was declaring independence and calling itself Yamato. All the politicians with secret ties to China appeared to be involved in this plot and had made an alliance with Loki. They were claiming legitimacy under the banner of the Japanese Mythology rather than the 72 Pillars, which people weren’t necessarily opposed to. By doing so they could maintain the facade that Yamato wasn’t just a puppet state of China. The Japanese Divas appeared to have fallen into a Wild God state after being ignored for so long. Their contractors had apparently all joined this movement too. Kazuha had avoided this fate by building her Diva a shrine and caring for him. A border wall was being constructed. The Headmaster and Kazuki were annoyed that both Futsunushi no Kami and Leme had known something was going on with the Japanese Divas but hadn’t told anybody.
They met with two third years Kodzuki Kanon and Yagumo Akane who were already serving in the Knight Order. They were the Student Council members from last year. They knew all the rumors about Kazuki and were very interested. They greeted Kaguya, Hikaru and Koyuki. They were then introduced to Mio, Kanae, Kōhaku and Kazuha. They informed them of the situation and expected Yamato to invade further but it was hard to fully oppose them because Loki’s followers were causing trouble in the east and dividing their resources. When their leader was captured, Kanon was effectively pressed into the role, despite being a student.
The students were called into a meeting. To respond to an urgent request for reinforcement at the border, Kazuki would be leading an elite force of students from both schools to reinforce them. Kazuki told them this was entirely voluntary but urged those with the courage to fight to volunteer. They wound up with a force of about 150 people. The school had become the headquarters for the war effort. 10 more third years who escaped enemy territory gathered there. They were suddenly joined by the German Knights Beatrix, Damian and Eleonora too. They offered to cooperate as allies. Kazuki vouched for their strength. The Germans and the Student Council members were put in charge of squads under Kazuki’s command. They would meet up with the 200 Knights who escaped the west. But Kazuki insisted the seniors must rest first and prepared a meal.
They passed quite a few people on the road who seemed to be refugees. The buses were suddenly fired on and destroyed. The students were slow to react due to shock but finally came to their senses. When the enemy tried to catch them in a pincer attack Kaguya was one of the fastest to react to protect the spell casters in the rear. It was a perfectly executed ambush. Kazuki too was slow to react when he realized that Hayashi had brainwashed those ten third years and ordered them to target their leaders, Kanon and himself. He only survived because Beatrix shielded him and fell deep into Magic Intoxication. Kazuha freed those girls and the enemy fled as the Knight Order arrived. Both sides took prisoners with them.
Kazuki and his close friends raided their classmates’ rooms and confiscated their cell phones. Given what happened that day, Kazuki suspected an information leak. There might even be a spy among the students. He told them they were conducting a surprise raid on the enemy. They were able to slip away because his friend was on guard duty and owed him a favor. Once they had escaped he explained his plan in more detail. He divided the students into squads based on their specialty. His friends’ unique skills allowed them to conceal their approach and take out the guards. They surrounded the enemy garrison and Kaguya and the twins were able to destroy the building despite being detected and fired upon. With perfect coordination between the squadrons they attacked them from different angles and they fell into confusion. Kazuki made sure to capture Hayashi alive, though she later committed suicide in her cell. Kaya appeared on the back of a dragon and ordered the troops to retreat. She offered her praise to Kazuki for this bold action. Behind her, Maya was clearly terrified of heights. They returned to camp with captured prisoners and freed allies.
When Kazuki got to his room he discovered Kaguya had assigned herself as his roommate. They were interrupted by Hikaru and the girls fought over him for a while and he wound up sleeping between them. Upon questioning a Japanese Diva who had calmed down they were told all the shrines in western Japan had been destroyed. Those people said they were working for the government, to show their devotion to the 72 Pillars. But the 72 Pillars didn’t demand such things and it was easy to guess the deception. The Yamato guys had fooled them with that simple trick, to drive them into a Wild God state. They used that to turn them against Japan and the 72 Pillars and get them to support a new state based on Japanese Mythology. If they could calm them out of their Wild God state and explain the truth Yamato would fall apart.
Volume 6[edit | edit source]
Kazuki was still sharing a room at the base with Hikaru and Kaguya. He woke up one morning to find Hikaru molesting him. She encouraged him to do the same to her while their roommate was still asleep. After a while he got his self-control back and stopped, as they had plans for today. Their group was headed to the beach in cars driven by Akane, Kanon and Lotte. From there Kazuki and Kazuha would slip away on a boat to infiltrate Ise Grand Shrine by sea. Some girls were unhappy that only the two of them were going, but since this was an infiltration mission, having a small group was essential. The plan was to calm the rage of the Chief God there, which was the fastest way to calm all the Japanese Divas down. After all, the Diva they had already calmed out of her Wild God state had been easy to convince of the truth. If they succeeded Yamato’s base of support and facade of legitimacy would crumble. In order to hide their purpose from the spy, it was said the group was allowed to take a brief vacation. They were given two beacons they were expected to light up after the mission to indicate success or failure.
The Knight Order had arranged to rent a beachfront property, complete with changing rooms. Kazuki, as the only guy present, was the fastest to change. As the girls gradually arrived he planned to offer them honest praise on their swimsuits. Kaguya and Mio wore simple bikinis and he enjoyed hugging them. Kazuki and Lotte went out on the boat, which was small due to the need to avoid detection. It was equipped with GPS and a silent motor but was designed to appear nondescript to avoid drawing attention. The Ryūtaki sisters wandered off alone. After he got back Kazuha took her turn learning to operate the boat. Kazuki and Kazuha changed into casual clothes that wouldn’t look out of place in Yamato and they boarded the rather cramped boat. They weren’t carrying swords, to seem less suspicious. Their friends waved goodbye as they set sail.
Kazuki unlocked a new skill and was able to contact Mio with Telepathy. He let them know the mission was a success. He said many enemy magic users will have fled and urged them to attack new. Akane and Kanon arrived at the front lines for what should have been a surprise assault. But thanks to the spy Yamato knew their movements and were amassing their forces to protect the targeted garrison. Though this strike was no longer a surprise Kazuki said that large numbers of the Yamato magic users would have already left the battlefield. He also believed that the professional training and experience of the Knight Order would give them an edge. Akane selected the tactic for the battle. The students from the Knight Academy were among the rear guard. The other side didn’t seem to be lacking in numbers but Akane had faith in Kazuki. Indeed when they called Yamato’s bluff most of the rear guard turned out to be fakes without the ability to use Summoning Magic.
Lotte flew above the battle using Deep Striker. While dodging incoming magic she kept in constant contact with Akane letting her know about the situation. Thus they could redeploy their forces quickly when needed. The discipline and training of their swordsmen was definitely superior to their opponents. They were able to break through the enemy lines. When the front line got into trouble students led by Hikaru jumped in to help. Lotte was playing a vital role here, but it took persuasion by Kazuki and Akane before the Knight Order would allow her to help, due to her being an Illegal Magician. Japan’s success in this battle so far could be said to be a combination of Kazuki’s creative style and Akane’s knowledge of traditional tactics.
Thanks largely to Akane’s leadership, it was looking like a great victory for Japan. She was suddenly contacted by Lotte who detected powerful enemy magicians approaching at high speed. The Yamato government had made an alliance with China and a group of their magicians had turned up at the last minute to help Yamato. As the enemy charged on horseback their efforts to take them out with long-range attacks were ineffective. Akane tried to organize the shocked troops, stunned China was brazenly getting involved here. The enemy pushed through their lines easily, their tactics were meaningless. They approached the headquarters where Kanon and Akane were. They decided to end the battle by killing the leaders, Akane was immobile from shock.
Kazuki arrived on the battlefield carrying Kazuha and Kamimura Itsuki. They would be unable to reach their friends in time so at Kazuha’s suggestion they were thrown. They weren’t able to hurt the enemies but succeeded in distracting them. Kazuki also launched a high-speed attack and failed to affect anything. Kanon used a spell that removed the Sacred Treasures held by the enemies. The allowed them to fight back to some degree. But the Japanese Knights were still in disarray and helpless. It seemed things would get worse when Lotte detected more strange magicians approaching. But these figures on horseback had come to help Japan. Their leader used a Sacred Treasure that disrupted all the magic in the area. The enemies were left vulnerable by this and fled along with the Yamato troops. The Knights were ordered not to pursue. The strangers offered to join their ranks. It turned out they belonged to an alliance of Asian countries opposed to the aggressive expansion of China.
Kazuki attended a meeting that also served as a mission debriefing. The leaders of Ryōzanpaku were hoping to form an alliance with a Magically Advanced Country. Japan had always remained neutral in these conflicts. Soon the international community would step in and force a cease fire. They would then investigate and issue a judgment of which government was the legitimate ruling body of Japan. If there was a divided opinion on this, things might not be settled until the battle between Kazuki and Ikōsai Aisu ends and Japan had am official King. They were interrupted by the German Knights, including the newly recovered Beatrix. They announced they would be suspending their agreement with the government of Japan until this matter was settled.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Kaguya is a contractor of Asmodeus, whose powers tend to be perverted and sadistic. She was considered to be the strongest Magika Stigma until she was defeated by Hayashizaki Kazuki. After being freed from her father’s mind control she developed an incredible level of resistance against mental attacks.
10 Inherent Powers:[edit | edit source]
Level 1: Desire Tentacle: Summons black tentacles to strangle and restrain enemies.
Level 2: Feel Pain: This magic inflicts hallucinations of pain to the opponent.
Level 3: Suicide Black: Defensive magic that covers the contractor in a black mist and reflects all incoming pain to the enemy.
Level 4: Cocytus: Summons a pure white cold wave that freezes anything it touches instantly.
Level 5: Twilight Spectre: Summons a big black shark that devours its enemies.
Level 6: Ultra Violence: Makes an aura that doubles the sense of pain of the people in its range.
Level 7: ?
Level 8: Near Death Roulette: Weapon creation magic that summons a scythe that has the ability to rob the victim of one of their five senses randomly with each strike, the sixth strike will disconnect the opponent's magic power and force them into Magic Intoxication.
Level 9: Guernica: Covers the enemy that the spell caster feels hatred for with hell's flames that burn to the point that there aren't even ashes left.
Level 10: Seventh Hell: Through Asmodeus the gate of hell are summoned that spits out miasma that become Guenerica Hell Fire in contact with those whom the contractor feels hatred towards. Simply a multi-target Guenerica. In Volume 10, it was discovered that the gate of hell not only brings punishment towards enemies but mercy towards innocents. For the mercy part, the gate of hell cleanses the evil of the innocent souls whose lives were unjust.
Different Powers:[edit | edit source]
Union Magic: Galaxy: Galaxy is Kaguya's very own original union magic that even Kazuki cannot copy, it summons a geometric pattern of light that spreads out in radial waves around Kaguya. The vicinity becomes a pitch black darkness with Kaguya as the center, countless lights shine in the surroundings. This ability has a few more moves such as:
- Sun’s Wind: Summons a wind of corona gas that surpasses one million degrees and rains down on Kaguya's enemies and burns them down thoroughly.
- Cosmic Ray: Summons high energy radiation that is usually absorbed by the atmosphere and rains down directly on enemies and burns them to nothing.
Resist: Kaguya has remarkable proficiency in countering incoming attacks with the opposite element and wavelengths.
Harem King Powers:[edit | edit source]
Any Harem member with a Positivity Level of 150 or better gains the ability to communicate Telepathically with the Harem King.
Favored Princess Magician:[edit | edit source]
Once Kazuki was recognized as the King of Japan by the 72 Pillars in Volume 9, Chapter 3 those Magika Stigma closest to him were given a special position. Those with a Positivity Level of 150 or better were given the title of Favored Princess Magician. This title made those girls the most powerful contracted magician of their Diva. They can only use this power for a short while but it greatly shortens the casting time of their Summoning Magic. It also means the 10 Inherent Powers of the Diva become more powerful. The down side is that when using this power no other contractor of that Diva will be able to access her Summoning Magic, which could be a serious problem if they happen to be in battle.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Among all the main female characters, Kaguya has the largest breasts.
- Kaguya means "Shining Night", and Otonashi means "Soundless".
- Kazuki obtained the Key to her Heart in Volume 1, Chapter 4
- In Volume 4, she became the first girl to be directly confessed to by Kazuki
- She and Kazuki had their first kiss in Volume 10, Chapter 6
- She became a Favored Princess Magician in Volume 11, Chapter 3
- She lost her virginity to Kazuki in Volume 13, Chapter 2 (along with most of the Harem)
- She and Kazuki conceived a child at the end of Volume 14